Get your documents ready in no time with the LaserJet Pro M402dne Monochrome Laser Printer from HP, which boasts print speeds of up to 40 ppm along with a first print out time of just 5.6 seconds. Your printouts will be sharp as well due to a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi, and users can even enjoy automatic duplexing at speeds up to 32 ipm. Also, it works with a range of common media sizes from 3 x 5″ to 8.5 x 14″ using the 100-sheet multipurpose tray and has a 250-sheet standard tray for ensuring you have plenty of paper for when you have a need for higher volumes.
In order to check print status or current settings the M402dne is equipped with a two-line backlit LCD. Also, with Ethernet connectivity, in addition to standard USB 2.0, users can enjoy support for various mobile printing protocols. Additionally, this printer is designed to last with a rated monthly duty cycle of 80,000 pages.
- HP FastRes and ProRes technology with laser printing at up to 4800 x 600 dpi.
- Print speeds of up to 40 ppm as well as duplex printing at up to 32 ipm.
- First print out speed of 5.6 seconds.
- Standard print languages include HP PCL 6, HP PCL5, HP PostScript Level 3 Emulation, PDF v1.7, URF, PCLM, and PWG.
- Mobile printing is possible using HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Mopria-certified protocols, and Mobile Apps.
- Smart software features include N-up printing, collation, HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, JetIntelligence Cartridge Technology, and job storage with PIN printing.
- Printer management is possible using the Printer Administrator Resource Kit (Driver Configuration Utility, Driver Deployment Utility, Managed Printing Administrator), HP Web JetAdmin Software, HP Proxy Agent Software, HP Imaging and Printing Security Center, HP Utility (Mac), and HP Device Toolbox.
- This printer features a monthly duty cycle of 80,000 pages with a recommended monthly volume of 750-4000 pages.
- A 100-sheet multipurpose tray can work with media from 3 x 5″ up to 8.5 x 14″ in size.
- The 250-sheet input tray can accept media from 4.1 x 5.8″ up to 8.5 x 14″.
- The output tray can hold up to 150 sheets.
- Works with paper (plain, EcoFFICIENT, light, heavy, bond, colored, letterhead, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, and rough), envelopes, labels, and transparencies.
- An optional 550-sheet input tray is available to increase capacity.