- Ultra Fast, Genius-like Memory Fully compliant with the SD Card Association’s SD 3.0 standards, the ADATA SDHC Class 10 is compatible with the previous SD 2.0 interface and supports all SDHC host digital products.
- Adopting the FAT32 file system format, the ADATA SDHC Class 10 surpasses the 2GB capacity limit of traditional SD cards, featuring a capacity of up to 32GB, with read and write speeds up to 20 MB/s and 16 MB/s, respectively.
- The SDHC Class 10’s high read/write speeds ensure smooth full-HD video recording without dropped frames.
- It’s everything you could ask from a memory card.
- More Secure, More Reliable, Largest Storage The ADATA SDHC Class 10 supports Error Correcting Code (ECC), which automatically detects and corrects errors during data transfer, preventing corruption and loss of your important data.
- Additionally, the SDHC’s In-System Programming (ISP) feature allows users to load the latest firmware and improve compatibility.
- The built-in write-protection switch keeps your data even safer, preventing accidental over-writing and file deletion.
- Outstanding Quality ADATA is committed to quality and your peace of mind. Therefore, every ADATA SDHC card is manufactured under stringent guidelines to ensure the highest in quality.
|Type||Secure Digital High-Capacity (SDHC)|
|Speed Class Rating||Class 10|
|Read Speed||18~20 (MB/s)|
|Write Speed||13~16 (MB/s)|
|Features||Enhanced DSC function and continuously video shooting|
|Compatible with SD v2.0/v3.0 standard|
|Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)|
|Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors|